Fees and Information
As a full day care setting providing care for children from 3 months to 5 years old we are open from 7.30am to 6.30pm Monday to Friday for 51 weeks of the year. The nursery is closed on public holidays, between Christmas and New Year and for one staff training day a year.
Each day we operate over two sessions. The morning session runs from 7.30am to 1.00pm while the afternoon session is from 1.00pm to 6.30pm. To help provide a steady routine and so that your child doesn’t feel like they are starting in the nursery anew each week, we operate a minimum two sessions per week attendance requirement. The attendance sessions can be a mixture of morning, afternoon or full days sessions that best support your family’s needs. Each session will include:
- Planned learning activities
- Key Person group time
- Free play
- Outdoor playtime
- Nap time, in line with their normal routine (age dependant).
What’s included in the fees?
We will provide everything your child needs during the day, including:
- Nappies, wipes and nappy cream
- Sun cream and Calpol, as needed
- Milk – cow, formula, soya or goat as required
- Nutritionally balanced meals and snacks throughout the day, these include:
- Breakfast (morning session)
- Mid-morning snack (morning session)
- Hot lunch (morning session)
- Mid afternoon snack (afternoon session)
- Evening dinner (afternoon session)
All food is freshly prepared daily and follows the government guidelines with regards to health and nutrition. We can also provide for all dietary requirements and allergies.
All that we ask is that you bring a spare pair of clothes each day – but we’ll even provide a nursery bag to carry the clothes.
Please see below for our fees:
Our standard daily fees are (with effect from 1st September 2015):
|3 months to 2 years’||£58||£36||£34|
|2 years’ to 5 years’||£55||£33||£31|
- We offer discounts for children who attend four or five days or sessions per week.
- A further 10% sibling discount is offered on the fees of the eldest sibling.
- Fees are due in advance and payable on the 1st day of the month.
- Late collection fees are charged at £15 for the first fifteen minutes, then £5 for every subsequent ten minutes.
- A late payment fee of £30 may be applied to fees paid after the due day.
- Children over the age of 3 are eligible for the government funding for 3 and 4 year olds, for 38 weeks of the year. Please contact us for further details.
- A refundable deposit is required to secure a place. The deposit will be reimbursed at the end of your time with the nursery, provided your child has attended for a minimum period of six months.