Safe, Caring and Fun Environment
You can drop off each day with the reassurance that your child also has the following
- A cosy, home from home environment.
- Safe and secure outside play area for use all year round with covered section.
- Bright and airy rooms fully equipped to the highest standards.
- Key Person for every child and family
- Extra-curricular activities including music and sing-a-long sessions, dance and drama, cooking and sports and physical education sessions.
To ensure that the learning experiences, opportunities and safety of the children in our care are of the highest possible standards, we follow the statutory guidance provided by the Early Years Foundation Stage 2012 (EYFS). All settings caring for children under the age of 5 years are required by law to meet these requirements. What makes us different is how we deliver this in our setting. Come for a visit or ask us how we do and we are sure you won’t be disappointed!
More information is available at: www.foundationyears.org.uk (for all families in England with children under the age of 5).
To arrange a visit to the nursery please do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or, call us on 01732 459651